Prosealief Moisture Barrier Cream
Product classification: Medical device
Adhesive transparent wound dressing
Item authorization numnber
3 years from date of manufacture
Adhesive transparent wounddressings aplicable to the perineal region of fecal and urinary incontinence patients for preenting skin damage caused by moisture and irritant substances
1. Storage method
1) Keep away from direct sunlight.
2) Avoid hot and humid areas and store at room temperature (1 - 30°C).
2. Packaging moethod
1) Packaging material: 1st Packaging-PE tube (container), PP (container cap), 2nd Packaging-pape
Patients who are hypersensitive or suspected of any of the ingredients in this product
2. General precautions
1). Do not use on wounds.
2). Completely clean this product before radiation treatment as it contains Zinc Oxide
3). Do not use out-of-date products.
4). Do not use it for any other skin treatment than for use.
How to use
1. Preparation before use
Do not use expired or damaged packages or products after checking the validity of the product.
2. How to apply
1) Clean the patient's skin
2) Apply a suitable amount evenly over the required area.
3) Apply it 2 to 4 times a day. Reapply it after 6 to 12 hours or after washing the skin.
How to store and manage after use
After use, cover the remaining products and store them at room temperature to avoid direct sunlight.