Prosealief Spray Barrier Film
Product classification: Medical device
Adhesive transparent wound dressing
Item authorization number
3 years from date of manufacture
Adhesive transparent wound dressing used to prevent and protect contamination by spraying colorless and transparent liquid form of silicon to closed wound skin
1. Storage: room temperature (1~30℃)
1) Packaging type: Individual packaging made of polyethylene terephthalate
1) Do not use in areas where infection is feared (IV catheter, etc.) or areas where infection may occur.
2) An irritation or hypersensitivity reaction may be occur after using the product, stop using it and consult a physician if it persists after
2. Caution for use
1) Use it in well ventilated areas.
2) As this product is highly flammable, use and store it away from ignitable substances or flames.
3) This product is intended for individual patients only.
4) When using this product with ointment, cream, or lotion etc. can significantly reduce its effectiveness.
5) Keep beyond children's grasp.
6) Avoid contact with the eyes when applying.
How to use
1. Preparation before use
1) Check the packaging and exterior of the product for damage or deterioration.
2) Check the expiration date.
3) Make sure that the skin is dry before use.
1) Spray the entire area evenly.
2) If the application site is omitted, the area that was applied for the first time shall be dried (about 20 seconds) and then spray it again to
3) When applying to areas where skin comes in contact with other skin, separate the contacted surfaces and maintain their posture until
the surfaces are completely dry.
3. When using it with adhesive tape, dressing, or equipment
1) Make sure the application site are completely dried before applying a dressing or an adhesive.
2) As this product is removed by adhesion, when replacing a dressing and an adhesive, apply this product again.
4. When using it without other adhesives as a protective material for body fluids, feces, and urinary incontinence.
1) Reapply it every 24 to 72 hours depending on the frequency of cleaning.
2) More frequent application may be required under severe conditions (such as continuous diarrhea) that requires frequent cleaning.
5. Storage method
1) Keep the spray cap closed when not in use.