5.625 mg sodium polydeoxyribonucleotide in 1 vial (3 mL)
Vial injection filled with colorless transparent liquid in a colorless transparent container
490 (Other drugs for the function of tissue cells)
Treatment and tissue repair of wounds caused by skin grafts
Administer 1 vial per day by intramuscular or subcutaneous injection.
Sealed container, room temperature (1~30℃) storage
Mechanism of action
1. It binds to the A2 receptor and has an anti-inflammatory effect.
2. It induces angiogenesis by promoting VEGF secretion.
3. Regenerate damaged tissues by activating growth factors (FGF, IGF, EGF) secretion.
4. It activates the salvage pathway, resulting in faster wound healing and tissue regeneration.
1. Do not administer to the following patients
Patients with hypersensitivity to the main ingredient of this drug and ingredients contained in this drug
2. General caution
If a hypersensitivity reaction occurs with the administration of this drug, discontinue administration and take appropriate measures.
The interaction of this drug with other drugs has not been studied.
4. Results of post-marketing research in Korea
As a result of a post-marketing survey conducted on 609 patients for 6 years for reexamination in Korea, the incidence rate of adverse events was 0.99% (6/609 patients, total 7) regardless of causal relationship.
One case each was reported: itchy rash, oropharyngeal pain, vomiting, leukopenia, abdominal pain, diarrhea, and nausea. There were no
serious adverse events or unexpected adverse events.
※ Re-examination adverse case analysis and evaluation result
Domestic reexamination adverse events and voluntary side effects report data for this drug are reviewed at the end of reexamination and adverse event report data for all drugs approved for domestic marketing.
As a result of the pooled evaluation, there were no statistically significantly higher reported adverse events compared to those reported for all other medicinal products.